- the selection of new and original ideas to inspire the perfumer,
- a constant relation to fashion and fashionable scents (the model in the picture from Chanel and there is a long story about Givaudan & couturiers perfumes before Roure entered the scene),
- the research for absolute olfactory purity (what became today Orpur),
- high artistic standards (fragrance was considered an art at Givaudan before WWII and this is completely forgotten),
- an original interpretation of nature and a constant research of unusual scents in nature (here I prepare something special to read),
- very modern standards in production and research
Did you enjoy my article? Sign up for updates about new fragrances, reviews of artistic perfumes and exceptional vintage masterpieces. I would be very happy if you would consider joining 1000 Fragrances, throughRSS feed,GoogleFriend connect, Facebook (more personal), or any other way that appeals to you.
Fragrance is the 8th Art - Octavian Coifan - Le Parfum est le 8ème Art